Sunday 5 October 2014

Led By Heart: home is where the heart is I.

This is part 5 of my 'Led By Heart' series for the 31-day writing challenge. You can find the list of all my 31 posts here. Click here to check out the other participating blogs!



Today, I'm far too tired and can't bring myself to write. We spent the whole day walking in the Chilterns, which is a lovely natural area to the north of London. But I thought I'd rather post some photos I took on Saturday in Hampstead Heath, my favourite place in London, a vast, wild park with some great views of the City with its shiny skyscrapers, but also a place where you can find yourself completely surrounded by nature and feel like you're actually in a middle of a peaceful woodland somewhere in the countryside. The Heath is now a riot of russet and dark green hues and it's all simply magical. I truly enjoy being able to observe the way the seasons change there, always bringing something new and beautiful...








signature photo signature_zpsf3ebdce2.png

3 comments:

  1. Anna, thank you for linking up at The Weekend Brew. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenery! Beauty is God's handwriting! patsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Hampstead Heath when I was in London... probably one of my favorite places there!! Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos!! http://stuck-in-indiana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete