Saturday 11 October 2014

Led By Heart: home is where the heart is III.

This is part 11 of my 'Led By Heart' series for the 31-day writing challenge. You can find the list of all my 31 posts here. Click here to check out the other participating blogs!



Today has been the perfect October day and we decided to walk all the way from Hampstead to the Regent's Park and back. Days like this redeem the otherwise bleak season of autumn for me - the bright sunlight, crisp air, trees of red, yellow and green... and the gorgeous roses in Queen Mary's Gardens (scroll down to take a look)! Now that I think of it, days like this redeem my whole London experience, too.

Although, I must confess I do still sometimes feel like a tourist here. When we were passing through the park's gate on our way back home, I paused and turned around and told my boyfriend how sorry I was that we had to leave. And he smiled and said Well, we live here now, we can come back anytime.

Life is good.








signature photo signature_zpsf3ebdce2.png

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful area! I really enjoy the fall and we are finally getting to experience fall weather where I live. I enjoyed my visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your photo's. I love the roses!
    Amanda www.livinginafrica.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post... and the pics. I visited England YEARS ago & am longing to go back. Your pictures & words took me back to some of my favorite places in London. You have inspired a post with this one!!! THANKS!
    http://stuck-in-indiana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete