Saturday 25 October 2014

Home is where the heart is: The Surrey Hills

This is part 25 of my 'Led By Heart' series for the 31-day writing challenge. You can find the list of all my 31 posts here. Click here to check out the other participating blogs!



Today, we walked along a part of the North Downs Way in Surrey, south-west of London. The forecast promised clear and sunny day, so I suppose we were lucky to get a (partly-)cloudy one. One thing I love about Britain is the sheer unpredictability of the weather. One minute it's pouring down with rain, and the next it's bright and the sun's shining. And then it begins to rain again... But even more I love the freshness and neatness of the countryside, the way the grass sparkles in the sharp autumn sunlight, the soft haze covering the lush meadows... Well worth the blisters and sore muscles! :)















post signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, such beautiful pictures- thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures! My boys really liked the picture of the pots. They said, "Mom, you can do that for Halloween, right." Ummm...no. Loved this! Great pictures!

    http://www.bethanyboring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fortunate you are to be in such beauty! Love it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wonderful pictures make me want to visit. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete