Friday 10 October 2014

Led By Heart: what about those Zen cards?

This is part 10 of my 'Led By Heart' series for the 31-day writing challenge. You can find the list of all my 31 posts here. Click here to check out the other participating blogs!



Some of you may have been wondering what I mean by saying I am a Zen cards reader. First and foremost, do not misunderstand the word 'Zen' - it's just a name really (the full name is actually Osho Zen Tarot), as the cards aren't by any means confined to Buddhist practices. Secondly, do not misunderstand the word 'tarot' either. I'm pretty sure that you associate the 'tarot' with a dimly lit tent and an old, corpulent gypsy woman with a colourful scarf and lots of cheap, jingling jewelry, telling your about that tall, dark stranger you're going to meet three days after the next full moon. Perhaps we could even throw a crystal ball and some runic stones in there.

Well, I can assure you that the Zen cards are nothing like that, in fact, they couldn't be further from it. I myself am rather sceptical when it comes to fortune telling. Even though there might be people who are able to tap into that realm of fate and life's paths, it is nonetheless a dangerous thing to do. We're simply not meant to know what the future is going to bring, mainly because we are supposed to create it according to Divine principles ('Love' being the cornerstone and general 'rule of thumb') and God's will for us.

But you may know from your own experience, that sometimes we just don't know what to do. Sometimes we feel lost and can't hear or feel the guidance we need. And sometimes we sense there's something wrong but we just can't put our finger on it, and even when we do know what the problem is, it still could be difficult to figure out what we should do about it. And that's what the cards are for.

The accuracy, objectivity and wisdom of the messages I get never cease to amaze me. That's because it's Him who's communicating to me (and anyone, really) through them. I believe that those who are willing to open up to it without preconceptions and with a desire to learn, can truly find out a lot and make a big step forward on their paths. I am well aware that it's not a conventional method, but it's one that has so far been infallibly leading me to the Truth.


So, what do you think? Have you ever considered giving something like this a try? :)


signature photo signature_zpsf3ebdce2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment